Codex / Travian
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Codex is recruiting.  Click THIS LINK for more information. October 18, 2019, 08:32:35 AM
+  Codex / Travian
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  YO!
Advanced search
  « previous next »
Pages 1
Author
Topic: YO!  (Read 16009 times)
Zach

YO!
« on: December 31, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »

Damn, just saw replies like - two years later.

No idea how/why, but it hit me tonight (new year's eve of all nights) to check on the old forum here and see what's up.

First off -- hope you all have a very awesome New Year.  I had to go in to work at 5:30 A.M. this morning after Kao and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary last night.  Needless to say - not doing much of shit this evening but chillin' out.  I haven't done much MMOing since I quit playing TOR after a 4 month run late last year/early this year and have primarily been playing on 360.

What's everyone up to these days, gaming-wise?  I'd ask how things have been, but let's be real here, none of us were that interesting to begin with... (I kid, I kid).  I hope y'all cats are doing good.  "Rynobi" is my XBox Live Gamertag if you ever want to say hello.  I'm typically playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, Happy Wars as of recent, Halo 4 and other random single player games.

At this point, highly doubt I'd be back on WoW again due to time/work constraints but... never say never, I suppose.  If something awesome enough happens, never know.  But I'm thinking about playing Firefall now that I have some free time with the holiday hell over.  I've had a Beta key sitting in my e-mail for two weeks now begging to be used.

Anyways, I'll check back from time to time - hit me up if any of you guys wanna play.  Unless you're one of those weird people I didn't know so much.  HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~~

Aristeia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 10:45:32 AM »

Happy new year to you!

In search for a new drug recently, I've decided to download league of legends last night... and that's apparently a really bad drug, I cannot wait.

Akilleus
Friendly

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »

Recently got the itch myself, but playing Guild Wars 2.  Its ok.

"All science, even the divine science, is a sublime detective story. Only it is not set to detect why a man is dead; but the darker secret of why he is alive."    -Chesterton

celerie
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 08:10:40 AM »

It's been 5 years this month - FIVE YEARS! - since Codex folded, and yet people continue to read and post on these boards.

You all owe me like $50 for keeping this domain registered.  Tongue

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: