Codex / Travian
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Codex is recruiting.  Click THIS LINK for more information. August 21, 2019, 10:26:20 AM
+  Codex / Travian
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  does anyone ever
Advanced search
  « previous next »
Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: does anyone ever  (Read 26183 times)
guardion
Friendly

« on: August 01, 2010, 06:29:06 PM »

so does anyone ever have the feeling that the past is always something you want to go back to cuz im graduating high school soon and i cant seem to shake this feeling

celerie
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 01:49:50 AM »

congratulations on your graduation! i should be done with grad school in a few months myself. =)

Aristeia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »

Congrats... and I know exactly how you feel, but at the end of the day, I am not playing WoW anymore (or barely any games, for that matter) And I think I am living a better life...

guardion
Friendly

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

I actually haven't played in a very long time but ive done alot without it ive chosen to follow my heart into the military (yes the fatty has become one tough mofo) with an ROTC scholarship but no matter how i look at it i learned alot from everyone in Codex and even before that in Twilight Euphoria. I mean heck i was only 14 years old when i first met you guys but i really think i owe you guys alot for showing me a way towards my future even if none of us knew you were. So from the bottom of my heart thank you guys.

-  Zachary Lape

Ebice
Honored

Metal til I'm Dead

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 07:04:48 PM »

Congrats... and I know exactly how you feel, but at the end of the day, I am not playing WoW anymore (or barely any games, for that matter) And I think I am living a better life...

Nah just helps your blood pressure. Though it could mean all the rage is gonna build up and you will just kill a bunch of people

Brildkilla
Friendly

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 07:52:26 AM »

Woah flash back, hey guys. Damn guard, i remember when you were a wee paladin finding his way through STV. man how we evolved. I my self am currently in college, studying engineering, I don't even game anymore, I try to play Starcraft 2 at least once a week but as for WoW in my life, it's virtually none-existent. More games =(.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:02:52 AM by Brildkilla » Logged

raak
Revered

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 08:57:20 PM »

I was just thinking the other day about wow times and how I miss the camaraderie. I guess I'm starting to get old as well, less and less friends lol

celerie
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 07:50:51 AM »

It always amazes me when I stop by to check whether or not I should do away with this domain and find it's still being used.

Hi Raak! Smiley

Akilleus
Friendly

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 11:29:46 PM »

It always amazes me when I stop by to check whether or not I should do away with this domain and find it's still being used.

Hi Raak! Smiley

Wow...what she said Smiley

Hi Raak!

"All science, even the divine science, is a sublime detective story. Only it is not set to detect why a man is dead; but the darker secret of why he is alive."    -Chesterton

Chilene
Friendly

Shop Smart . . . shop "S" Mart.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 06:05:23 AM »

so does anyone ever have the feeling that the past is always something you want to go back to cuz im graduating high school soon and i cant seem to shake this feeling

Hello my old friends!  Nostalgia is a strange thing.  It brings you here and takes you to old places to help you sometimes appreciate new ones.  I found the NickelBack Codex video that Celerie made on my comp the other day as I am playing WoW again with some old fellows from the "BigDipis" on the KT. 

So to those of you still tuning in, I say hello!  And should you have the desire to come back to the KT, let me know and I'll send you a scroll for a few days. 

Renly
Revered

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 08:12:28 PM »

Lets see how many really come back to this board?  i'll start.   
  HI.

Resurrection is for those who didn't get it right the first time.

Tanen

To be remebered is the greatest honor of all

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 12:07:53 PM »

LOL , ello

celerie
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 06:48:27 PM »

Lets see how many really come back to this board?  i'll start.   
  HI.

HI!
Several months later, it still counts though, yes?  Wink

Aristeia
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 01:26:01 PM »

hey guys, Cel just told me you guys still post here... what's your problem?

That said, I do sometimes wonder what it would be like if I am still yelling at you noobs every night.  Or if there's any way I can play this game (or any multiplayer games) without morons.

Akilleus
Friendly

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 05:22:40 PM »

hey guys, Cel just told me you guys still post here... what's your problem?

That said, I do sometimes wonder what it would be like if I am still yelling at you noobs every night.  Or if there's any way I can play this game (or any multiplayer games) without morons.

Without morons, arguably normal people become morons.  We need them so we can keep our steez. 

Anyone still playing video games?  What are you playing?

"All science, even the divine science, is a sublime detective story. Only it is not set to detect why a man is dead; but the darker secret of why he is alive."    -Chesterton

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: